Tuesday, August 4, 2009

How the Blog was Born

As Mr. L and I sat in JC's Burger House today, I thought of this food blog. Mr. L and I love to eat out. I mean LOOOOVE to eat out! I love experiencing new tastes and love the feeling of satisfying a craving that has been eating at my insides for a long time. We had talked about trying a new restaurant every weekend, and sitting at the Burger House, chowing down on my fried pickles (how love being back in the south!), thinking of how I would describe this dish to my friends who have never had the pleasure of such sapid, sodium laden flavor pass their lips, this blog was born.

You can check out the side bar to see the rating scales and labels if you are looking for a certain something to whet your appetite. I will definitely be enjoying this food journey through Texas! If you know of any places or have any requests of where I should visit, please leave it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment